Saturday, January 22, 2011

Class of 2011

Upon request I have decided to post all of the pictures I have taken at school events this year. Since my sister is a senior I have ALOT of pictures of her but also have pictures of other people as well. Some events that are on there are: Powder Puff Football, choir/band concerts, Cheerleading at Football games, Parents night boys bball, etc. The pictures have not been touched up and some may not even be that good. If you want to view the pictures please go to: www.photographybysarahonline.com
Click: client viewing
Class of 2011
class of 2011
password: 2011
I will more then likely be posting more pictures as the year goes on so continue to go back and check it after certain events. When ordering pictures you need to include the word and number since there are different folders included. Example: Melissa 040, Bball 210, Parents night bball 100. Please contact me if you have any questions! My phone number is 7018400706 or email photographybysarahvc@yahoo.com

No comments: