Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Melissa!! Class of 2011





























Well I know many of you have been wondering when I was going to take pictures of my sister, well we decided to do it tonight but got rained out. It is just our luck that that would happen!! We managed to get a few outside before the rain came down and did some inside. We were planning on doing more then just one session anyway so its ok. Well now I am going to get sentimental and sappy. I cant believe that my little sister is a senior in high school!!! She has grown up so much from the little girl with the glasses. I mean look at her she is beautiful!! She is truly a wonderful sister and she is a wonderful aunt to my little girl. I love you so much little sis! Have a wonderful senior year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last one!