Sunday, April 25, 2010

VCHS Prom 2010

























































































































I got to spend the day with my sister and her friends while they got ready for prom at the President's house. It took me back to good ol days of getting dressed up and ready for prom!! I had fun taking pictures of this group of kids!!! I hope they all had a wonderful time! I know the boys werent to into taking pictures but they were troopers! I also took at least one picture of each couple that went to prom during grand march so if you werent able to get any good pictures of kids going through grand march I have at least one of them. Just contact by email of phone. I think I will post them on http://www.seemyprints.com/ and I will let you know the password when I am done with them!! Here are some that I have done so far. More to come as I go through them!!

No comments: