Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am finally graduating!!!!






























































































































I never thought this day would come!! I am graduating on May 9th! It has been a long road but I had a great expereince. I have made everlasting friendships and feel that I am prepared to be a nurse. I just have to pass the NCLEX!! Here is my graduating class and some other pictures I took on our picture day! Many of my classmates including myself are jobless at this time so be thinking of us! Wish me luck on my test!!!!! I need all the luck I can get!
















2 comments:

Brandi said...

sarah these are great!!!! are my eyes closed in our group picture? :( i was having difficulties that day...also, I'm not sure if you're bringin an order form or not, but i'd like some of these!!!

Leah R said...

Sarah! Congrats on graduating soon! Can't wait to meet up and do engagement photos with you soon.-Leah