Friday, November 28, 2008

The Kruse's

















I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. My house was full and when I say full I mean it!! There was 38 people at Thanksgiving yesturday. We had my family and TJ's family all in the same house and it was great to see them come together and be thankful for what they have. I would like to thank my mom for all of her help! She helped me clean and cook and kept me on the ball. I wouldnt know what to do with out. I would also like to thank everyone who brought food and helped me in the kitchen as well. It was such a great time!! My aunt and uncle and cousins came from Colorado for Thanksgiving and I had the privilege of taking there pictures while they were here. It is so awesome working with such a photographic family!! I love you all very much and am looking foward to seeing you again! Enjoy this beautiful family!

No comments: